As part of the mission of Valley Music Academy, financial assistance for tuition for Musikgarten and private music lessons is awarded to eligible students through the age of 18 in the form of scholarships. Scholarship availability and amount of award is determined annually based on grant funding and the state of Valley Music Academy’s current financial budget. VMA awards scholarships based on (1) the financial need of the family and (2) the musical progress, effort and potential of the individual student. VMA uses the Federal Poverty Level Guidelines in determining scholarship amounts.
- Scholarships are awarded for the months of Mid-August through May.
- Incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered.
- Each student must reapply annually.
- Applications for the term are due by the end of July.
- Award recipients will be notified by email .
- Scholarships will be applied to tuition only billed during the months of Mid-August through May.
- Applications received after the end of July will be considered; however, any award will be based on any remaining funding available at the time of application.